Job title: Registered Mental Health Nurse, Mental Health Unit.
Unit: Schizophrenia Unit
Salary: £16 per hour. Overtime rate at time-and-a-quarter.
Short description: A unique role for mental health nurses seeking a challenging but rewarding job within this specialist sector, with a excellent Nurse salary and career enhancement opportunities guaranteed.
Our client requires mental health nurses for positions in Schizophrenia nurse lead units in Belfast. These units are long-stay mental health residents.
The first of their kind in Northern Ireland, the units have been created in partnership with the local health trusts and have large, spacious rooms.
Applications are now being sought from registered mental health nurses who wish to progress their careers within a supportive and exciting new professional environment.
What we’re looking for from mental health nurses
Applicants must be on the live NMC Nurse register and be registered as a Mental Health Nurse to apply for any of these nursing positions. As these are complex and challenging roles, nurses must also be committed to achieving standards of excellence mental health nursing sector. They should further be adept at maintaining a compassionate nature while acting with the highest degree of professionalism in all circumstances.
Mental health nurses will be expected to:
- Deliver excellent standards of care, as per general policies and procedures.
- Apply for full or part-time permanent nursing contracts
- Take on three or four full-time 12-hour shifts (8:00am – 8:00pm) per week (alternating), or two 12-hour shifts per week (part-time). Shorter shifts are available.
In return for your dedication and expertise, nurses will receive:
- A very competitive salary which will continue to increase year on year, unlike standard NHS contracts
- A permanent position with guaranteed hours (not agency temporary nursing or zero-hours contracts)
- Continual educational assistance + FREE training
- Professional management support
- Excellent work/life balance
- Financial security with a permanent nursing job
- The choice of full or part-time permanent nursing contracts
Want to apply?
It couldn’t be easier to apply for our mental health nursing roles. Just send us your CV, or if you don’t have a CV please call us on 028 9023 0880 to speak with our team and to find out more about our CV creation service.
Elite Healthcare Recruitment is a healthcare consultancy business serving the healthcare industry. We are not a recruitment agency or the employer.
All inquiries are treated in strict confidence.
Call us on 028 9023 0880 for more information.