Multiple new nursing roles are now available in the private sector in Belfast so if you’re seeking a position that has flexible working hours and a high salary then please get in touch. Elite Healthcare Recruitment works with a variety of clients who are always on the look-out for quality healthcare professionals, with jobs are available for:
- General nurses
- Mental health nurses
- Learning disability nurses
- Newly qualified general nurses
- Charge nurses
- Nurse sisters
- Deputy nurse managers
- Dementia care nurses
- Care of the elderly nurses
As a professional consultancy company we’re skilled at matching job-seekers to their ideal roles and our friendly team can signpost you to the right employers for your needs.
NB It is not essential to have previous experience within the nursing care home sector to apply for a role in this area.
What we’re looking for
Nurses must be on the live Nurse NMC register, or be due for registration soon. Preceptorship is provided as required.
We want nurses who are excited about the private sector and keen to work with an ageing population that is growing exponentially. Caring and compassionate, these individuals should also be enthusiastic, working to deliver exceptional care to all and following official guidelines and nursing standards.
The ability to lead a team is desirable and applicants should be capable of delivering high-quality rehabilitation and independence to patients/residents, while treating them with due respect and dignity.
You will be:
- Looking for full or part-time permanent nursing contracts
- Able to take on three or four full-time 12-hour shifts (8:00am – 8:00pm) per week (alternating), or two 12-hour shifts per week (part-time). Shorter shifts are available.
Benefits of working in the private sector:
- Enhanced job security, with hours guaranteed
- £1250 joining bonus with one of our clients
- Very competitive salary
- Pro rata part-time work available depending on experience
- Career development and training opportunities
- Managerial support
- Easy access to work – transport to Belfast is very convenient
- Flexible working schedules, with full and part-time permanent contracts on offer
- The support of working in an environment which generates excellent RQIA reports
Need a CV? or an expert eye run over your existing CV?
If you don’t have a professional CV, then Elite Healthcare Recruitment offers a free CV writing and editing service. Just chat to our team today on 028 9023 0880 if you’d like us to review, rewrite or update your existing CV – or to create a completely new one.
Want to apply?
Just send us your CV, or if you don’t have a CV, call 028 9023 0880 to chat to our team about our free CV creation service. As a consultancy service to the healthcare industry, we have a wide range of professional contacts, so you can rely on us to match you quickly to your preferred employer.
Elite Healthcare Recruitment is a healthcare consultancy business serving the healthcare industry. We are not a recruitment agency, nor are we the employer.
All inquiries treated in strict confidence.
Call us on 028 9023 0880 for more information.