Job description - permanent staff nurse job.
Salary: £16-18 an hour. Part-time or full-time, day duty or night duty.
Location: Craigavon also Portadown and Lurgan.
We work with a variety of small to large nursing homes. Who have vacancies for the following:
- General nurse
- Mental health nurse
- Learning disability nurse
- Newly qualified general nurse
- Charge nurse
- Nurse sister
- Deputy nurse manager
- Dementia care nurse
- Care of the elderly nurse
You can contact our friendly team on 02890 230880.
It is not essential to have prior experience within the nursing home sector – an enthusiastic and caring attitude towards the elderly is sufficient, along with the relevant professional nursing qualifications.
If you’re ambitious, driven to succeed and excited about taking on a new professional nursing role, then our team can signpost you in the right direction.
What we’re looking for
You should be an enthusiastic and motivated individual who’s excited about taking on a role in a challenging but rewarding environment that will push you to achieve standards of excellence.
All applicants must be on the live Nurse NMC register, or be due for registration soon. Preceptorship is provided.
Nurses should be:
- Adept at delivering excellence in care and supervising this in others
- Capable of working within the framework of relevant healthcare policies and procedures
- Proactive in ensuring all those in their care are treated with dignity and respect
- Looking for full or part-time permanent nursing contracts
- Able to take on three or four full-time 12-hour shifts (8:00am – 8:00pm) per week (alternating), or two 12-hour shifts per week (part-time). Shorter shifts are available.
If successful in your application you’ll benefit from a role which offers a competitive salary that will only increase year on year, as demands for nurses within the care for the elderly sector increase. At Elite Healthcare Recruitment, we work with a wide range of private sector clients who offer very compelling rates for their nursing staff. There is also the opportunity for pro rata part-time work, depending on experience.
You can also enjoy:
- Various nurse career development opportunities
- A permanent nurse position with guaranteed hours (not agency temporary nursing or zero-hours contracting)
- Ongoing educational assistance and FREE professional training
- Management support
- An excellent work/life balance
- Financial security
- The flexibility of full or part-time permanent contracts
- Excellent RQIA reports
- A nurse job local to where you live
Want to apply?
Just send us your CV, or if you don’t have a CV, call 028 9023 0880 to chat to our team about us providing a free CV template, for you to complete. It will take the same amount of time to complete as it would an application form!
Refer a friend: Earn £500. Know someone that is thinking of moving? we have many vacancies. Ask them to call us, but get them to provide us with your contact details.
Elite Healthcare Recruitment is a healthcare consultancy business serving the healthcare industry. We are not a recruitment agency, nor are we the employer.
All inquiries treated in strict confidence.
Call us on 028 9023 0880 for more information.