Salary: £16-18 an hour. Joining bonus of £1250 with one of our clients.
If you’re a registered nurse, looking a permanent job in the nursing home sector – newly qualified or experienced – then we want to hear from you. Positions are now available for nurses in the following roles:
- General nurses
- Mental health nurses
- Learning disability nurses
- Newly qualified general nurses
- Charge nurses
- Nurse sisters
- Deputy nurse managers
- Dementia care nurses
- Care of the elderly nurses
As an expert consultancy service, Elite Healthcare Recruitment matches applicants with their ideal jobs and currently have clients offering permanent positions for these roles in Larne. You can contact our friendly team on 02890 230880.
It is not essential to have prior experience within the nursing home sector – an enthusiastic and caring attitude towards the elderly is sufficient, along with the relevant professional nursing qualifications.
If you’re ambitious, driven to succeed and excited about taking on a new professional nursing role, then our team can signpost you in the right direction.
What we’re looking for
You should be an enthusiastic and motivated individual who’s excited about taking on a role in a challenging but rewarding environment that will push you to achieve standards of excellence.
All applicants must be on the live Nurse NMC register, or be due for registration soon. Preceptorship is provided.
Nurses should be:
- Adept at delivering excellence in care and supervising this in others
- Capable of working within the framework of relevant healthcare policies and procedures
- Proactive in ensuring all those in their care are treated with dignity and respect
- Looking for full or part-time permanent nursing contracts
- Able to take on three or four full-time 12-hour shifts (8:00am – 8:00pm) per week (alternating), or two 12-hour shifts per week (part-time). Shorter shifts are available.
If successful in your application you’ll benefit from a role which offers a competitive salary that will only increase year on year, as demands for nurses within the care for the elderly sector increase. At Elite Healthcare Recruitment, we work with a wide range of private sector clients who offer very compelling rates for their nursing staff. There is also the opportunity for pro rata part-time work, depending on experience.
You can also enjoy:
- Various nurse career development opportunities
- A permanent nurse position with guaranteed hours (not agency temporary nursing or zero-hours contracting)
- Ongoing educational assistance and FREE professional training
- Management support
- An excellent work/life balance
- Financial security
- The flexibility of full or part-time permanent contracts
- Excellent RQIA reports
- A nurse job local to where you live
Need a CV? or concerned about applying as it might be current employer?!
At Elite Healthcare Recruitment we’re here to support applicants in securing their dream job and we also provide free CV writing, editing and updating. Our team can review and rewrite CVs so you make a good first impression on recruiters. Just ring our friendly team on 028 9023 0880 for more information. Do not be concerned about us sending your CV forward, before we consult you. We always consult you first before sending your CV to a company.
As a consultancy service to the healthcare industry rather than just a recruitment company, we have the contacts and the ability to match you quickly to an employer that suits your needs. Whether you’re looking for a better salary, job location or job spec, we can find the right role for you.
Want to apply?
Just send us your CV, or if you don’t have a CV, call 028 9023 0880 to chat to our team about our free CV creation service.
Elite Healthcare Recruitment is a healthcare consultancy business serving the healthcare industry. We are not a recruitment agency, nor are we the employer.
All inquiries treated in strict confidence.
Call us on 028 9023 0880 for more information.